About the Company
Urban Axe Yard, Cochise County and Sierra Vista's premier Axe Throwing Bar, is opening Summer 2022 and we are looking to add Hosts/Hostesses to our amazing team!
About the Role
Urban Axe Yard is looking for an experienced host/hostess who is upbeat, energetic, social, confident, and reliable! We can't reiterate enough how a positive mental attitude and dependability is everything in this role!
Must have a drive for providing the best customer service in the industry. They will be the first face that our customers see coming through our doors and are the first interaction customers will have with our business. Friday and Saturday nights are a must!
• Checking guests in and making sure waivers are signed
• Greets and escorts guests to appropriate sections.
• Manages reservations.
• Ensuring people are having the maximum amount of fun
• Keeping guests thoroughly engaged
• Provides guests with information in regards to Urban Axe Yard facility, products and
experience, in person and over the phone.
• Oversee and authorize guest returns, exchanges, merchandise credits, check authorization, charge sends, rain checks, and discretion discounts and assures the completion of all POS transactions and the proper control of all cash and media at the POS registers according to company policies and procedures
• Cleans, organizes, and stocks merchandise at host and guest waiting area.
• Keeping the facility clean and professional at all times (mustn’t be afraid of cleaning!)
• Resolving guest complaints as needed.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily social media content through company social media channels.
• Taking awesome group photos and the overall Urban Axe Yard experience for company social media channels.
• Providing great ideas for marketing and business initiatives!
• Performs other duties as directed.
• Championing Urban Axe Yard whenever possible!
A high school diploma or equivalent required
Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Significant work experience in guest service is preferred
Server experience in bar/restaurant a plus
Alcohol Seller-Server Training/Certificate
Food Handlers Training/Certificate
Speaking confidently in front of large groups
Excellent guest service both in-person and on the phone
Excellent Communication Skills, being Interpersonal, Organized, Motivated, and Driven
Working well with others as part of a team
Basic computer skills, including email and word processing
Ability to remain calm and collected when dealing with difficult guests
Passion for learning and willingness to continue to acquire relevant knowledge
Being able to work evenings, weekends & holidays
Being able to carry up to 50lbs
Walking or standing for 100% of your shift
Benefits and Process
Get paid WEEKLY
Earning LOADS extra in bonuses
Basic salary increase and more hours tied with performance
Having one of the coolest jobs in town
You will be notified by email if we would like to conduct a telephone interview with you and a time for this will be set. If you are successful with your telephone interview, you will be invited to The Urban Axe Yard for an in-person interview. Good luck!
3758 Space A, E Fry Boulevard
Sierra Vista, AZ
Mon - Tue: CLOSED - Private Events
Wed - Thu: 4pm - 10pm
Fri: 4pm - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm